Having a great interaction with your stylist is key when getting the look you want. We want relationships with our clients that are healthy and long-lasting, but most importantly, we want relationships that end in you feeling your absolute best.
Here are a few insights into our salon when it comes to etiquette. We want your experience to be easy and enjoyable. To do that, we ask that you consider the following when coming in for an appointment:
Show us what you like
- We love when clients bring in pictures. Everyone’s interpretation of a style or color is different, and a picture allows us to see your version. With that being said, we hope you trust us when we give you our recommendations.
Tell us what you really think
- We believe honesty is the best policy, so please, tell us what you think. If your style isn’t working for you, just let us know.
Talk as much (or as little) as you want
- We try to create a comfortable atmosphere in the salon. We love catching up with you, whether you need to “vent,” or need quiet time away from the stress of life.
Talking on the phone
- We know that talking on the phone is a part of our daily lives. We understand that some things can’t wait and need your attention while you’re in the chair. We accept that you may not be able to wait to take the call, but it may affect how much time we have at the end of your appointment for styling.
If you’re running late
- We operate on a very tight and timely schedule. Being late for your appointment can affect everyone scheduled after you. If you are less than 15 minutes late, we will still try to honor your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will more than likely need to reschedule.
Canceling your appointment
- It could only be in a perfect world where things never came up. We understand if you need to cancel, just give us at least 24 hours so we can try to fill your time slot. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice we will add a fee to your next appointment equaling 50% of your scheduled service. We try our best to confirm appointments 48 hours in advance. This is a courtesy we offer because we know you have busy lives. If for some reason you do not receive the reminder message, the responsibility to make it to your appointment on time is still yours.
Methods of payment
We accept Visa, Mastercard, & Discover, as well as cash & checks. However, if your check gets returned, there will be a $30 fee applied to your account.
Children in the salon
- We love kids! Children are welcomed if they are well behaved, respectful of our salon, and other guests. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if this becomes an issue.
- If you love our assistant as much as we do, feel free to leave her a tip for the great shampoo and head massage. Please try to bring separate cash for her.
Comments and suggestions
- If you have any input to help better your experience, please feel free to let us know. We value our clients' opinions.
- There is no greater compliment to a stylist than a referral. To show our appreciation, you will receive 10% off your next appointment equal to the value of the referred client's appointment.